Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Experience as a NEW BLOGGER :)

It has been a long time that I wanted to have my own blog--and this time I am grateful to have this CA3 subject to where we are required to make our own blog. Now, that I have my own blog, I have to keep it updated and if possible I have to post something new for it not to be expired or to be deleted or something.

I made this not just because we are required to do so but because I want to use this for my personal use, I want to use my blog for me to express and let others read of what I feel, what I want to express, what I wanted to say about something or anyone. This blog will surely help me grow in my thinking  skills and writing skills also. The challenge for me now is that, I have to keep this blog updated, always to be checked and many more. This might take me time to do that, but it is not a problem since I am enjoying and not enduring just for the sake of our major subject. I am looking forward to keep this blog because through this blog I can be who I am for I express myself as a blogger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment